Dental 'Plan' My Teeth Hurt!

Ughh, today I have a toothache. More than one. I hate this because this is when I feel like having the ALL pulled and just wearing dentures.
My job doesn't provide dental insurance so I'm on my own. I spent most of last night researching those dental plans. Their discount programs on dental procedures. The prices you would spend at the dentist are very attractive and there is no 'cap' or limit to how much you use per year like most dental insurances have.
Back to the thought of dentures... I've looked. Trust me when I say I hate going to the dentist and I'm scared beyond return to sit in the dentists chair. There is something about the sounds of the drill that I cannot take. Not to mention that ALL of my teeth are sensitive and it literally feels like the nerves are exposed on all my upper front teeth. PLUS, if I can't be put to sleep, FORGET IT!
So, I'm interested in getting the Careington 500 Dental Plan to start getting work done. It's $180 a year and you can also chose a family plan which you can include up to 4 people who do not have to be your husband or your daughter.
I think it's worth a try. My mouth feels like someone is giving me electrical jolts right now so I have to do something.
Oh, they also provide you with a list of dentists in the area you chose who will accept these talk plan and all of that info is available to you before you pay for the plan.

Comments

Popular Posts