Here We Go..

First off, let me clear one thing about beauty school. It's not teenage girls that populate our classrooms, it's women and men of all ages.
What I've found out lately is that most of our trouble makers are the full grown adult students we get.
Just today I had to discipline a student who is in her mid to late 30's for defacing the schools' property. Who does that at this age? They whine, cry and moan more than the spoiled princesses and prince's we enroll.
We even get 40+ year olds who think they are still 19. It's entertainment and sometimes painful to see these people act like the world owe's them.
What happened to people? Adults use to act like adults, now I almost have to hold my breath until I see what they are really made of.
Let me run down the list of what I encounter: pill poppers, proud home wreckers, products of wrecked homes, wanna be's, and bottom line those who will not succeed in what they enrolled for.
Today, just because her lie didn't work when she lied about her attendance she blurted out how she was going to call an auditor to come in and go over the schools records. That's the mind-set of some of these full grown adults who enroll in beauty school.
I thought with our not so great economy we would enroll more responsible students but we still get those who most likely will not go far at all!
I can only imagine what the next day will bring. Hmm, let me guess.. it will most likely be a mix of he said she said, and (not or) why did you let her and not me..., you like her more than me. Somewhere along those lines.
Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts