Wrong Turn?

Just recently I discovered that my passion for hair has turned into a passion for skincare.
How did this happen?
It started with lashes. I love doing eyelash extensions! I learned within a days time and have been lashing the town every since. It's something about being secluded in my private room with soft music playing and sitting down versus standing all day long.
That was the start, now I'm purchasing a microdermabrasion machine and a ultrasonic scrubber to offer more services. If I could just do a chemical peel and lasers..
What am I talking about, I'll be going to class for those soon!
The moral to my sTory is, you never know where you'll go or where you'll end up. Your best bet is to dig in with both heels to learn as much as you can and not to turn a cold shoulder to new ideas:-)

Comments

Popular Posts