My Week At Sassoon Academy

I spent a week at Sassoon Academy, Chicago late last year.
IT WAS THE BEST WEEK OF MY CAREER!
I learned so much in the cutting class. I am seriously thinking of going again next summer.
I love learning and their educators love teaching.

Now the downside..
My employer sent me which to this day I appreciate, but why pay for something and then tell me they taught me wrong?
What do I do now, second guess myself constantly?
Nope, I'm sticking to what they taught me there because my cutting business has increased tremendously.
I almost fell into the trap of someone else not approving what has been tuned into my head, so neither am I but at the end of the day, it's all about me and not them. Money talks, bulls**t walks.
The academy is located on Clark St between Wacker and Randolph, there are tons of places to eat. Hotels are not far and the cab ride averages about $5 to $8.
I took their 5-day ABC cutting class, $1300.
A good thing I did because it helps me when I do cutting classes for licensed professionals, it makes things so much easier to explain.

Comments

Popular Posts