Opportunities

T bring you up to speed, I was laid off from my job as an educator. YAY! Double yay! The place was being over taken by a crazed control freak. The teacher morale was and still is so low, and quite frankly it should be.
If you let ordinary people make you feel less than, or not as smart as anyone else then you should stay in the same place.
As for me....
I've been tossing around the idea of attending a medical esthetics program to enhance my present licenses. Wouldn't you know it, I met with a friend who happens to be a cosmetic surgeon today and he offered me training in Laser hair removal and skin care! How exciting!
Right now at this moment I have the option of saying no or not doing anything at all. I can continue to do the same thing as far as working in the salon.
I want more! So I'm taking him up on his offer.
Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts